The easiest way to log into TopLeft is to click the link in the invitation email you received. You can set your password and log in immediately.
If you didn't receive an invitation email
If you didn't receive an invitation email, you can log in by following these steps:
- Visit your TopLeft application URL. For example, https://example.topleft.team/. If you don't know the URL, ask your team lead or administrator of your PSA.
- Click the "Reset your password" link.
- Submit your username for your PSA. We'll send you an email with a link for setting your password.
- View the email message and follow the link for setting your password. If you don't see the email after a few minutes, check your spam box.
- Submit a new password.
- Log in using your PSA username and the password you just set.
You don't need to supply your name or email address in TopLeft because these are taken from your PSA's account.
Having trouble logging in? Check that you're using your PSA's username, not your email address.